Fig.6. Information about lost calls. Lost call card, the ability to call back.
6. Filling the source of information in documents "Events (phone calls), as well as in lead cards.".
The source of information is determined by the specified correspondences for our phone numbers in the information register "Correspondence of our phone numbers to information sources". This register introduces correspondence to the information sources of our telephone numbers connected to the Virtual ATC. According to the given correspondences, the source of information is filled in in the documents "Events (phone calls)", as well as in the lead card.
Configuring the correspondence of our telephone numbers to information sources is set in the "Settings" menu of processing "Virtual ATC" on the tab "Correspondence of our phones to information sources" (Fig. 7).
Fig. 7. Filling in the correspondence of our phones to information sources in the main form of processing "Virtual ATC" of the "Settings" menu.
7. Synchronizing users "1C 8" with employees of "Binotel".
The function allows synchronization of clients, contact persons of "1C 8" clients with customers of "Binotel", and also bind customers of "Binotel" to responsible managers whose phones will be addressed with calls. When you change the data for clients, the data is updated to "Binotel". Customer data that is sent to "Binotel":
- responsible manager, to whom to translate calls.
Fig. 8. Synchronization of employees 1C and Binotel, synchronization of clients.
The list of functions for synchronizing clients (Fig. 8) and employees "1C 8":
- "Synchronization of employees"; performs comparison of employees "1C 8" with managers in "Binotel", behind which the contractors are assigned.
- "Unloading of changed counterparties"; performs unloading only changed or new counterparties. Processing is also performed in the routine every 10 minutes, by default.
- "Full unloading of counterparties"; performs full unloading of all counterparties from "1C 8" to "Binotel", this operation is performed once when the module "Integration 1C with Binotel"
8. Quick creation of a lead with an incoming call.
Fig. 9. Lead card (potential buyer).
The configuration is implemented as a separate Lead Management subsystem, which is not included in the main delivery of the Integration 1C with Binotel module. The setting allows you to keep track of potential buyers who have not bought anything yet. Lida classified into: hot, warm, cold, unpromising. If the lead becomes the buyer, then on the basis of the lead card an element of the directory "Accounts" is created and the lead card closes automatically.
Thus, in active leads there are contacts that never became buyers or the telephone number is not brought into contact with any counterparty.
How to configure, for which configurations is appropriate
Technically, the configuration is in the form of a separate subsystem. In this case, the typical configuration changes only in a few places where it is necessary.
The configuration can be integrated into any "1C 8" configuration where there are telephone numbers and the kind of document that can play the role of the "Phone Call" document, for example, an "Event" document or a "Phone Call" document. There are solutions for typical configurations:
- ERP: Enterprise Management, Revision 2.0;
- Trade Management, Edition 3.0;
- Trade Management, Edition 3.1;
- Managing a small business;
- Accounting, Revision 1.2;
- СRМ from Rarus;
- СRM from 1C;
- Other configurations.
Requirements for the 1C platform: release 188.8.131.52 or newer.
The solution is localized also for the Ukrainian language.
Affiliate program works when re-selling our modules
The possibility of automatically raising the customer's card and downloading calls is developed. Cost: 3400grn (turnkey, via web service).
Cost of the solution, UAH.
The cost of the module "Integration with a virtual ATC "Binotel "
The cost of the module "Lead Management"
Work on integration into the configuration of the customer. (2 hours, if the basic configuration of the customer is one of the typical configurations listed above) .
Integration time 2 days.
Developer: NCTwww.nct.ua firstname.lastname@example.org