Processing for batch (automatic) generation of invoices (acts) based on orders of customers and their printing.
Main tasks to be solved:
- Formation of invoices based on the orders of the buyer with the established date of shipment. You can generate invoices on a specific date, provided that the shipping date set in the Buyer's order is within the selected interval.
- Formation of invoices based on Purchaser's orders with selection by product (service). Invoices are formed with a filter for goods / services. If there are other products / services in the Order, they are ignored.
- Batch printing of invoices with output to the screen or directly to the printer.
Fig.1. Filling out the data on the "By date of shipment" tab.
The data for indicating on the tab "According to the date of shipment":
1. The shipment period set in the orders to the buyer.
2. The date on which the sale of goods and services will be formed.
3. Selection of Buyer's orders that fall under this selection.
4. Formation of documents Realization of goods and services for those positions in which checkboxes are installed (5). If a document has already been created, it is not re-generated.
Fig. 2. Filling out the data on the "By nomenclature" tab.
Data for indication on the tab "By nomenclature":
1. The date on which the shipment documents will be generated.
2. Goods / services, which will be selected documents for the formation.
3. Variants of printed forms.
4. Hint, if still somehow created unnecessary documents.
5. Indication that printing should be done directly on the printer.
Processing for batch (automatic) generation of invoices (acts) based on orders of customers and their printing uses the printed forms of the document "Sales of goods and services".
Cost of work: 4000 UAH.
Developer: Company "NCT"