Address classifier is a set of directories for the ability to structure addresses in contact information for:
- Districts (115 entries in the directory);
- Settlements (1400 records);
- Streets (3800 records).
What does the implementation of the address classifier give:
- the ability to select counterparties for human settlements, regions, regions, countries;
- the ability to organize groupings and selections in reports on counterparts for settlements, regions, regions, countries without additional adjustment of these reports (for example: sales report);
- the ability to collect statistics on settlements, areas, regions, countries;
- quick input of contact information (we start typing text, the found element is automatically substituted);
- elimination of many errors when entering contact information in the names of settlements, streets..
Examples of using the address classifier.
Fig. 2. The address card of the counterparty, in the background - the counterparty card.
Fig. 1. The form of the list of the directory "Counterparties" with address data for the possibility of rapid selection
Fig. 3. The address data card with the directories "Regions" and "Human Settlements" open on the right.
Fig. 5. The form of selection in the list of the directory "Counterparties" with the possibility of selection by address data: country, region, district, locality, street.
Fig. 4. Addresses of the counterparty with the open-to-the-right directory "Streets".
Fig. 6. Example of selection by address data in the report: for human settlements, areas, regions, streets.
Fig. 7. Example of grouping by regions, settlements and counterparts with selection according to the list of regions.
Fig. 8. The list of counterparts selected for the area "Podilsky" and the settlement "Kiev" (in the background). In the foreground - placing counterparties on a Google map.
In Fig. 8 shows an example of using the address classifier for the possibility of selecting counterparties in the district of a settlement with the construction of a visual representation on a Google map. (See the setup "Integration of 1C 8 with Google Maps. Visualization of the location of addresses on the map")
Fig. 9. Handbook "Human settlements". In the directory of 1400 elements.
Fig. 10. The reference book "Streets". Number of elements 3800.
Address classifier used by most of our customers for many years , in our memory - about 8 years. Settings are debugged and minimize the typical configuration.
Cost of the classifier and settings: 1600 UAH (without VAT), excluding the cost of integration into the configuration of the customer.