- Receiving customer information with active call.
- Dialing from a counterparty card.
- Keep the history of conversations in the customer card.
- Possibility to play a recording of a conversation.
- Information about missed calls, the organization of a chime.
- The ability to fill in a source of information.
- Synchronization of 1C 8 clients with Fonet clients.
- Fast creation of "Leads" with an incoming call.
More about features
1. Getting information about the client with the active call.
Fig.1. The main panel of the "Integration of 1C with Phonet" module. Information on the current call, contacts of employees, leads, contacts of contractors, call log, missed calls.
The ability to open a customer card and a contact person during dialing or an active phone call by clicking the "Information on an active call" button or a quick button "Num+". Pay attention that the counterparty card can be opened during an incoming call until the phone is picked up.
The ability to automatically create an “Event” or “Phone call” document with the filling of the business partner and contact person, in which you can make records of the phone call. After the end of the call from this document, you can open the audio recording of the conversation, the recording opens in the browser and is not stored in the 1C database.
Fig.2. The appearance of the document "Event". Button "Listen to the recording of conversation".
2. Dialing from the counterparty card.
Fig. 3 Counterparty card, "Call" button.
3. Saving the history of conversations in the counterparty card.
The ability to automatically download incoming and outgoing calls to “1C” in the form of documents “Event” with the definition of the counterparty, contact person and responsible person of “our” organization.From the counterparty card or contact person, you can view the call history and listen to audio recordings of conversations.
Fig. 4. Counterparty card. Call History.
4. Information about missed calls, working off missed calls.
Fig.5. Information about missed calls. Card missed call, the ability to call back.
5. Synchronization of counterparties "1C 8" with clients "Phonet".
The function allows you to synchronize counterparties, contact persons of counterparties "1C 8" with clients of Phonet, and also bind clients of Phonet to responsible managers, whose phones will receive calls. When you change data on counterparties, the data is updated "Phonet". Counterparty data that is transferred to the "Phonet":
- responsible manager to whom transfer calls.
Fig. 6. Synchronization of 1C employees with Phonet employees, synchronization of counterparties.
The list of functions for synchronization of contractors (Fig. 6) and employees "1C 8″:
- Employee synchronization; performs a comparison of employees "1C 8" with managers in the "Phonet", for which contractors are assigned.
- "Uploading changed counterparties"; performs unloading of modified or new counterparties. Processing is also performed in the routine task every 10 minutes, by default.
- "Full unloading contractors"; performs full unloading of all counterparties from “1C 8 ″ to Phonet, this operation is performed once when the“ 1C with Phonet Integration ”module is implemented
6. Quick lead creation for incoming call.
Fig. 7. Journal "Leads". Lead card (potential client).
The setting is implemented as a separate “Lead Management” subsystem, not included in the main delivery of the “1C Integration with Phonet” module. The setting allows you to keep records of potential buyers who have not bought anything yet. Leads are classified into: hot, warm, cold, unpromising. If a lead becomes a customer, then on the basis of the lead card, an element of the "Counterparts" directory is created and the lead card closes automatically.
Thus, contacts remain in active leads that have never become buyers or the phone number is not brought into contact with any counterparty.
How to set up, what configurations are suitable for
Technically, the configuration is made as a separate subsystem. In this case, the typical configuration changes only in a few places where it is necessary.
The setting can be integrated into any “1C 8 ″ configurations, where there are phone numbers and the type of document that can play the role of a“ Phone call ”document, for example, an“ Event ”document or a“ Phone call ”document. There are solutions for typical configurations:
- Trade management;
- Manufacturing Enterprise Management;
- Trade Management, revision 2.3;
- Trade Management, revision 3.0;
- Accounting, revision 1.2;
- Management of a small firm;
- СRM from Rarus;
- СRM from 1С;
- Other configurations.
Customization implemented on conventional and managed forms.
The solution is also localized for the Ukrainian language.
Affiliate program works when re-selling our modules.
Solution cost, UAH
The cost of the module "Integration with virtual ATC "Phonet"
The cost of the Leads Management Module
Work on the integration in the configuration of the customer. (1 hour if the base configuration of the customer is one of the typical configurations listed above) .
The possibility of automatically raising the client card and downloading calls has been developed. Cost: 3400 UAH (turnkey, via web service).
Integration time 4 days.
Developer: NCT Company www.nct.ua email@example.com