Fig.6. Information about missed calls. The missed call card, the ability to call back.
6. Filling the source of information in the documents "Events (phone calls), as well as in lead cards".
The source of information is determined by the specified correspondences for our telephone numbers in the information register "Correspondence of our telephone numbers to information sources". This register introduces correspondence to the sources of information of our telephone numbers connected to the Virtual ATC. According to the given correspondences, the source of information is filled in in the documents “Events (phone calls)”, as well as in the lead card.
Configuring the correspondence of our telephone numbers to information sources is set in the "Settings" menu of processing "Virtual ATC", on the tab "Correspondence of our phones to information sources" (Fig. 7).
Fig. 7. Filling in the correspondence of our phones to information sources in the main form of processing “Virtual ATC” of the “Settings” menu.
7. Synchronization of 1C 8 counterparties with Binotel customers.
The function allows you to synchronize counterparties, contacts of counterparties "1C 8" with customers of "Binotel", and also bind customers "Binotel" to responsible managers whose phones will be addressed to calls. When you change the data on the counterparties, the data is updated in the "Binotel". Data of the counterparty, which are transferred to "Binotel":
- responsible manager, to whom to translate calls.
Fig. 8. Synchronization of employees 1C and Binotel, synchronization of counterparties.
The list of functions for synchronizing counterparties (fig. 8) and employees of "1C 8":
- "Synchronization of employees"; performs comparison of employees "1C 8" with managers in "Binotel", behind which the contractors are assigned.
- "Unloading of changed counterparties"; performs unloading only changed or new counterparties. Processing is also performed in the routine every 10 minutes, by default.
- "Full unloading of counterparties"; performs full unloading of all counterparties from "1C 8" to "Binotel", this operation is performed once when the module "Integration 1C with Binotel"
8. Quick creation of a lead with an incoming call.
Fig. 9. The magazine "Leads". Lead card (potential buyer).
The configuration is implemented as a separate Lead Management subsystem, which is not included in the main delivery of the Integration 1C with Binotel module. The setting allows you to keep track of potential buyers who have not bought anything yet. Leads classified into: hot, warm, cold, unpromising. If the lead becomes the buyer, then on the basis of the lead card an element of the directory "Accounts" is created and the lead card closes automatically.
Thus, in active leads there are contacts that never became buyers or the telephone number is not brought into contact with any counterparty.
How to configure, for which configurations is appropriate
Technically, the configuration is in the form of a separate subsystem. In this case, the typical configuration changes only in a few places where it is necessary.
The configuration can be integrated into any "1C 8" configurations, where there are phone numbers and the kind of document that can play the role of the "Phone Call" document, for example, an "Event" document or a "Phone Call" document. There are solutions for typical configurations:
- Managing a trading enterprise;
- Managing a manufacturing enterprise;
- Trade Management, Edition 2.3;
- Accounting for Ukraine, version 1.2;
- Other configurations.
Filling in the settings of the module "Integration of 1C with Binotel"
Requirements for the 1C platform: release 126.96.36.199 or newer.
The solution is localized also for the Ukrainian language.
Affiliate program works when re-selling our modules.
The possibility of automatically raising the customer's card and downloading calls is developed. Cost: 3400grn (turnkey, via http-service).
Cost of the solution, UAH.
The cost of the module "Integration with a virtual ATC" Binotel "
Cost module "Lead Management"
Work on integration into the configuration of the customer. (2 hours, if the basic configuration of the customer is one of the typical configurations listed above) .
Integration time 2 days.
Developer: NCTwww.nct.ua firstname.lastname@example.org