Fig. 5. Information on the status of internal telephone lines, calls to internal lines.
5. Filling the source of information in documents "Events (phone calls), as well as in lead cards".
The source of information is determined by the specified correspondences for our phone numbers in the information register "Correspondence of our phone numbers to information sources". This register introduces correspondence to the information sources of our telephone numbers connected to the Virtual ATC. According to the given correspondences, the source of information is filled in in the documents "Events (phone calls)", as well as in the lead card.
Configuring the correspondence of our telephone numbers to information sources is set in the "Settings" menu of processing "Virtual ATC", on the tab "Correspondence of our phones to information sources" (Fig. 6).
Fig. 6. Filling in the correspondence of our phones to information sources in the main form of processing "Virtual ATC" of the "Settings" menu.
6. Synchronizing users "1C 8" with employees of StreamTelecom.
The function allows you to synchronize the partner, contacts of 1C 8 partners with StreamTelecom customers, and also link Stream Stream customers to responsible managers whose phones will be addressed with calls. If you change the data for partners, the data is updated in Stream Stream. Data of the partner, which are transmitted in StreamTelecom:
- responsible manager, to whom to translate calls.
Fig. 7. Synchronization of employees 1C and StreamTelecom, synchronization of partners.
The list of functions for synchronizing partners (Figure 7) and employees of "1C 8":
- "Synchronize employees"; performs a comparison of employees "1C 8" with managers in StreamTelecom, for which customers are assigned.
- "Unloading the changed counterparties"; performs unloading only changed or new counterparties. Processing is also performed in the scheduled task every 10 minutes, by default.
- "Unloading all counterparties"; performs full unloading of all counterparties from "1С 8" to "StreamTelecom", this operation is performed once during the implementation of the module "Integration 1C with StreamTelecom"
7. Quick creation of a lead with an incoming call.
Fig. 8. The panel "Virtual ATC". Lead card (potential buyer).
The configuration is implemented as a separate subsystem "Lead Management", which is not included in the main delivery of the Integration 1C with StreamTelecom module. The setting allows you to keep track of potential buyers who have not bought anything yet. Lida classified into: hot, warm, cold, unpromising. If the lead becomes the buyer, then on the basis of the lead card an element of the directory "Accounts" is created and the lead card closes automatically.
Thus, in active leads there are contacts that never became buyers or the telephone number is not brought into contact with any counterparty.
How to configure, for which configurations is appropriate
Technically, the configuration is in the form of a separate subsystem. In this case, the typical configuration changes only in a few places where it is necessary.
The configuration can be integrated into any "1C 8" configurations, where there are phone numbers and the kind of document that can play the role of the "Phone Call" document, for example, an "Event" document or a "Phone Call" document. There are solutions for typical configurations:
- Trade Management, Edition 3.0;
- Trade Management, Edition 3.1;
- Managing a small business;
- Accounting, Revision 1.2;
- CRM from Rarus;
- CRM from 1C;
- Other configurations.
Requirements for the 1C platform: release 126.96.36.199 or newer.
The solution is localized also for the Ukrainian language.
Cost of the solution, UAH:
The cost of the module "Integration with the virtual ATC "Stream Telecom"
The costof the module «Lead management»
Integration work in the customer configuration (2 hours, if the customer's basic configuration is one of the typical configurations listed above)
Integration period 4 days.
Developer: NCTwww.nct.ua firstname.lastname@example.org