reception of cartridges from the customer;
refueling, repair or other operations (there is an opportunity to coordinate them with the customer);
return cartridge to customer;
preservation of history (who, what did and what materials were used for this).
Types of workplaces:
1. administrator workplace-accepts and issues cartridges to the client;
2. the workplace of the tanker (engineer) -he sees a list of cartridges for the gas station and indicates the current status of those taken to work.
Fig. 2. Desktop "Refilling cartridges", user-administrator.
List of the main documents of the configuration desktop "Cartridge refilling":
1. show the list of documents "Receiving cartridges";
2. create a document "Receiving cartridges";
3. list of documents "Receiving cartridges";
4. a tab showing the current status of the cartridges in the selected document (3);
5. detailed information for each cartridge, indicating the current status and on which shelf it lies;
6. registration of return of cartridges to the customer;
7. the ability to view the history of a dedicated cartridge (5);
8. list of "Buyer's orders" written out on the basis of "Acceptance of cartridges".
Fig. 3. The document "Receipt of cartridges for maintenance", the tab "Accepted cartridges".
Fig. 4. The document "Receipt of cartridges for maintenance", the tab "Completed work".
Fig. 5. The document "Receipt of cartridges for maintenance", the tab "Materials".
Fig. 6. The document "Moving cartridges". Indication of refueling status.
Fig. 7. List of cartridges for return to the customer or for coordinating work with the customer.
List of used cartridges.
Fig. 8. List of used cartridges, user-engineer.
List of cartridges that stand in line to engineers.